TUI-fly COVID-19 health statement
Mandatory for all travellers, regardless of age, who travel abroad by air
This health statement is mandatory for all passengers, regardless of age, who travel to or from Belgium by air. You must read and sign the health statement within 24 hours of departure.
This is how to complete the health statement form correctly:
Go to https://www.tuifly.be/en/online-check-in and log in using your surname and reservation number.
Attention! Also do so in case you do not wish to reserve a seat or cannot check in online.
- Read all the statements and check off the statements that do not apply to you.
- Once you have read and accepted all texts, you can check in online prior to your flight, if this is possible for your destination. In case online check-in is not possible for your destination, you can collect your boarding pass at the check-in desk. The boarding pass proves that the health statement form has been completed prior to departure. Please note: Online check-in is not possible for the return flight to Belgium due to the fact that your Belgian PLF form must be checked. Please collect your boarding pass at the check-in desk at the airport of your destination. If you don’t have a valid PLF form, you will not receive a boarding pass. In addition, you will risk a €250 file. Signing the TUI fly health statement is still obligatory, even if you can’t check in online.
- The health statement can be signed by a single person on behalf of all travel companions.
- The declaration is only valid for the outbound flight, so do not forget to sign the declaration for the return flight within 24 hours of departure as well.
- In case you fly with an air carrier other than TUI fly, please consult the terms and conditions as well as the measures taken by the air carrier in question prior to your departure.
- In case you do not travel to your destination by air, completing the health statement is not mandatory.
- Have you read and completed the health statement? And, if possible, checked in online? Then you’re ready to take off! Have a nice trip!