Flights to Tivat: that’s why!
• A bustling destination with a vibrant nightlife
• One of the most beautiful Adriatic beaches
• Budva, the Pearl of Montenegro
• Wonderful bays and interesting sights
Consejos para su estancia en Tivat
Bay of KotorThe Bay of Kotor is considered one of the most beautiful bays in the world. It is actually a winding bay composed of four smaller bays, creating a butterfly shape. The butterfly’s edges are dotted with historic places and ancient settlements. This inlet in the Adriatic Sea is the longest and deepest fjord of southern Europe. It has furthermore been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A definite must-see!
Porto MontenegroPorto Montenegro is a luxury marina in the heart of Tivat. Referred to as the new St Tropez, it is one of the jet set’s favourite destinations to relax and unwind! Feast your eyes on the numerous yachts that are waiting to be used by their owners. It is the biggest marina on the Adriatic coast. Fancy exploring this beautiful marina? Book your flights to Tivat with TUIfly and you will get there in no time.
BudvaNicknamed the Pearl of Montenegro, Budva is known for its scenic beauty, rich culture and vibrant nightlife. The old, pedestrian-only city centre of Budva is surrounded by high walls and is packed with historical buildings, iconic churches, bars and shops with handcrafted souvenirs. The ideal destination for anyone who wants to soak up some culture and have fun. When in Budva, make sure you check out the sculptures on the rocks at the beach.
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. Periodo de salida del 22/03/19 al 03/11/19. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").