Flights to Santo Domingo: that’s why!
• Subtropical climate, azure waters, enchanting beaches and waving palm trees
• The capital Santo Domingo with its beautiful architecture and cobbled streets.
• Colourful, swinging and charming, just like its people
• Some natural wonders: Saona Island, Los Haitises National Park and the peninsula of Samaná
Consejos para su estancia en Santo Domingo
Santo Domingo: must-sees!Have you booked your flight to Santo Domingo? Then you will soon discover why the Dominican Republic is so popular! You may already know about its idyllic beaches and azure waters. But do you know about the stunning Damajagua Waterfalls and the magnificent natural parks? Discover all the other things a flight to Santo Domingo has to offer here:
• The historic centre of Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic. Soak up the authentic atmosphere and visit the oldest cathedral of the New World, the Columbus Alcazar, residence of Diego Columbus (Christopher’s son) and the Columbus Lighthouse, both a museum and a mausoleum. A flight to Santo Domingo also takes you to Los Tres Ojos National Park, just a few kilometres away from the city centre. It boasts three lakes that were created by collapsing caves.
• Daredevils can visit the Damajagua waterfalls in the north of the island. Not one or two, but 27 impressive waterfalls! Accompanied by a guide, you can choose to explore 7, 12 or all 27 waterfalls.
• The green peninsula of Samaná might become your favourite spot in the Dominican Republic, featuring sheltered bays, wonderful nature and seemingly never-ending palm-fringed beaches. Each year between January and March, thousands of humpback whales travel to the Bay of Samaná to mate and give birth. Book your cheap flight to Santo Domingo right away and enjoy this unique spectacle!
• Located in the southeast of the Dominican Republic, the Parque Nacional del Este is home to subtropical rainforests, Taíno caves and a wide diversity of bird species. This nature reserve also includes Saona Island covered in green forests, mangroves and heavenly beaches – or what else.
• Los Haitises National Park is perfect for anyone who loves ecotourism. Explore its numerous mangroves, caves and hills and try to spot the great diversity of mammals and birds. You can do so during an adventurous hike or on a relaxing boat trip.
• Still unspoiled, Playa Rincon is considered one of the most beautiful beaches of the Caribbean. Flanked by cliffs and a dense palm tree forest, it is difficult to reach. Once you are there, you can fully indulge in the sun and enjoy the sands and waters! Are you longing for a relaxing day at the beach? Then book your flight to Santo Domingo today!
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").
Vuelos a Santo Domingo los días siguientes
Bruselas (BRU) Santo Domingo, República Dominicana (SDQ)
|09/12/19 - 15/12/19|| |
|16/12/19 - 29/12/19|
|30/12/19 - 29/03/20|
|30/03/20 - 08/11/20|