• Heavenly beaches
• Soak up the atmosphere in Stone Town
• Breathtaking coral reefs
• A top destination for water sports lovers
• Fresh cinnamon, vanilla and clove in abundance
Located off the east coast of Africa, the Zanzibar Archipelago is a diverse holiday destination that is best known for its spices, hence its nickname the Spice Islands. Juicy coconuts, exotic cinnamon trees and pearl-white sands… Sounds a lot like paradise, doesn’t it? But historical Stone Town with its maze of narrow streets also appeals to culture lovers. Feel like taking off? Then book your cheap flight to Zanzibar now!
Consejos para su estancia en Zanzibar
Zanzibar: must-sees!The African beaches are a feast for the eyes. But don’t be fooled, Zanzibar has a turbulent history. Just look at the silent witnesses in Stone Town and on Prison Island. A more cheerful activity is spotting monkeys, turtles and tortoises, highly recommended for wildlife lovers. With flights to Zanzibar, you can discover all this!
• Stone Town is the old part of Zanzibar City. Its narrow streets are characterised by hand-made wooden doors and gates, Arab influences, colourful bazaars and mosques. The historical centre has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and rightly so! The old slave market, the Sultan’s Palace, the old fortress and Beit-el-Ajaib (House of Wonders) with the National Zanzibar Museum are just some of the city’s sights. Book your flight to Zanzibar now and be surprised by the island’s cultural heart.
• Located on the east coast, Kiwengwa boasts some jaw-dropping powder-white sands. Lazing around in a hammock, you can watch authentic fishing boats go ashore with freshly caught fish.
• The north and east coast of Zanzibar. Boasting a mesmerizing underwater world, these are the places to be if you love diving and snorkelling. WOW!
• A charming fishing village on the north coast, Nungwi once was the centre of the dhow industry in Zanzibar. Today it is one of the island’s most popular beaches, lined with modern hotels, bars, shops and restaurants. And what about the dhows? You can still make a romantic boat trip on a dhow and watch the sunset… Feeling romantic? Then book your cheap flight to Zanzibar right away!
• In the west of the island, Mangapwani was formerly known as a black slave market. Mangapwani means ‘Arabian shore’ in Swahili, a name that probably dates back to the period of slavery. The coastline features several caves, some of which were used to hide slaves.
• With its tall trees and shrubs, Jozani forest is the perfect habitat for the unique red colobus monkeys and other animal species. It is Zanzibar’s only national park and includes grassland with mangroves and salt marsh.
• The historic Prison Island was once used to lock up rebellious slaves. But now it is a wonderful island famous for the giant tortoises from the Seychelles. Book your flight to Zanzibar now and get to know these creatures, some of them over 150 years old!
* Precios por persona, billeté sólo ida, incluyendo las tasas de aeropuerto. Periodo de reserva del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. Periodo de salida del 07/11/19 al 08/11/20. El número de billetes que se venden a estos precios tan económicos es muy reducido y la oferta sólo será valida hasta que se agote su existencia. La liste de promociones se actualiza frecuentemente (la hora de la última actualización está mencionada al lado de "última modificación").