• The island of the Sun God: 300 sun-kissed days a year
• Plenty of lovely beaches to relax on
• Magnificent natural beauty with wonderful valleys
• Centuries-old buildings in the city of Rhodes
• Enchanting white houses in Lindos
With its extensive tourism infrastructure, impressive historical sites and a varied coastline dotted with numerous water sports facilities, Rhodes is a great holiday destination. Book your flights to Rhodes now and enjoy the Greek hospitality!
Tips for your stay in Rhodes
Something old, something new and something antique in Rhodes TownThe charming capital is the island’s main tourist draw. Rhodes Town is divided into three parts. Located around Mandraki harbour, the new part is perfect to go shopping or have a drink at one of the pavement cafés. The antique part of the city is home to an impressive collection of relics from Antiquity, including a stadium, a theatre and the acropolis. TIP: Visit this temple at night and enjoy a breathtaking sunset while you’re at it! The old part of town looks like a castle from the time of the Crusades. Encircled by huge city walls, this medieval centre features narrow streets and numerous landmarks. Make sure you visit the 14th-century Grand Master’s Palace and stroll along the Street of the Knights, the city’s most charming street.
The enchanting village of LindosLindos bursts with charm! Built against the rocks, its white cube-shaped houses look straight out of a fairy-tale. Perched on top of the rock, the impressive acropolis can be reached on foot or by donkey – the Lindos taxi. Above all, it offers a magnificent view of the village and its coastline. The centre of Lindos boasts charming, narrow streets lined with shops, tavernas and restaurants featuring rooftop terraces. Lovely to wander around!
Filerimos MonasteryThe Knights Hospitaller considered Filerimos Hill near Ialyssos to be the perfect location for their monastery, and rightly so. It is a superb setting, providing a jaw-dropping view of the valley. The monastery was dedicated to the Virgin Mary. A promenade lined with trees – representing the Way of the Cross – leads you to the gigantic, concrete Filerimos Cross. Want to see this gorgeous site with your own eyes? Then book your flights to Rhodes right away.
Seven Springs, a scenic settingFlights to Rhodes take you to an island with marvellous natural beauty: mountains and valleys, orchards and unspoiled pine forests, Mediterranean flowers... Our favourite is Epta Piges, literally ‘Seven Springs’. With high plane trees providing shade and seven springs flowing into a stream, this impressive piece of natural scenery offers a cool stop on a hot day. Follow the stream and discover how it disappears into a narrow tunnel you can walk through. At the end of the tunnel you stumble upon an idyllic scene: a clear-blue reservoir, tucked away in lush greenery.
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Departure period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.