• A charming holiday destination nestled in a magnificent bay
• Sublimely located on a peninsula
• Boasting many historical sites
• Offering dolmus to explore the city at affordable prices
• Gold, leather, carpets and clothes at negotiable prices
There are some holiday destinations everyone is crazy about. Bodrum is one of them. The white houses built against the hill with the sun shining down on them, the charming harbours, the markets where you can haggle to your heart’s desire, the nearby beaches and the historical sights are very popular with many holiday-makers. Book your flights to Bodrum now and count down to a wonderfully relaxing and sun-soaked holiday!
Tips for your stay in Bodrum
Flights to Bodrum: must-sees!
HarbourThe harbour of Bodrum is a cheerful place to be. It is packed with restaurants, bars and shops. And if you want to, you can even cross the sea to Kos. A flight to Bodrum offers you the best of both worlds!
Bodrum CastleIf you book your flights to Bodrum you will be amazed by the cultural offer! Absolutely appealing is Bodrum Castle, also known as the Castle of St. Peter or Petronium. The location is amazing: on a peninsula overlooking the harbour. The castle was built in the 15th century to protect the city against piracy. Nowadays it is used as a museum exhibiting different shipwrecks from the Bronze Age. One exhibition room is devoted to the tomb of the Carian princess Ada of Caria.
Mausoleum at HalicarnassusBook your flight to Bodrum and visit one of the seven Wonders of the Ancient World: the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus. An opportunity you shouldn’t miss, but don’t expect too much. Due to a devastating earthquake in the 15th century, only the foundations of the royal tomb remain.
Bodrum TheatreAnother cultural highlight is the theatre of Bodrum. It was built between 330 and 30 BC and can accommodate about 13,000 persons! A historical must-see for anyone who books a flight to Bodrum!
Dedeman AquaparkDedeman Aquapark in Bodrum is a paradise for water fun lovers! With more than 40,000 m² and 24 slides to enjoy, it is the largest water park in Turkey! Go on the four parallel slides with the whole family, take on the challenge and go down the steep Kamikaze slide, venture into the dark Black Hole or get into a boat at the Big Hole. Do you prefer not getting wet? There is plenty of space to sunbathe, while enjoying a snack and a drink. Book your flight to Bodrum now!
* Prices per person, one way. Airport taxes included. Booking period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Departure period from 23/04/2021 until 07/11/2021. Limited number of seats. When fully booked, higher price will apply. This list of promotions is updated frequently (the time of update is displayed hereunder, next to "Last modified"). There is only a limited number of seats available at the promotional rate. When fully booked, higher price may apply.